Mediation Services Register
The business of online marketing is huge. With so many channels available to market your services it’s hard to figure out where to start and which channels are likely to have the biggest impact and reach for your target market. No matter how good a mediator you are, your ADR practice is going to make very little impact if it’s buried amongst the millions of results that spring up with every Google search.
The Mediator Training Academy invites you to advertise your mediator practice on the Australian Mediation Register (AMR) www.amr.asn.au
In conjunction with the Australian Mediation Association, mediators can now take advantage of our highly optimised websites and list your professional services at www.amr.asn.au. If you are a professional mediator, you should register and be listed in our ADR Directory to seek access for more business opportunities.
Increase your Google and other search engines’ ranking and increase your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) by registering. The Australian Mediation Register can bring more business by way of a third party referral site.
By registering you will increase the opportunity for your mediation online presence and practice to be discovered by individuals and organisations specifically seeking skilled and accredited mediators to assist in the resolution of their disputes.
www.amr.asn.au is a great service to the mediation community and to the general public who need mediation services.
Benefits to mediators
- The AMR is a highly visible and trusted place to find mediators. Mediator’s listings can show either their service’s contact details or their direct contact information. The AMR will become another source of direct referrals to mediators and mediation services.
- Registration can improve your online presence and improve Google rankings and search engine optimisation.
- The AMR gives independent recognition of mediation practice standards which provides greater reassurance to our users, Government and Industry as well as other organisations.
- An AMR mediator, accredited through the Australian Mediation Association will be allowed to call themselves an “Accredited Mediator NMAS” and use the logo which is expected to develop as a brand that signifies quality in mediation in Australia.
- The AMR will demonstrate publicly that being a mediator in Australia is to be part of a coherent and valued occupation.
- With the requirement for annual updating of Continuing Professional Development records, the Register will encourage the systematic maintenance and development of mediation skills