Online Mediator Qualification Course
With our Mediator Training Course, there now exists the opportunity to obtain the necessary basic process and skill components of mediation training online. You can become accredited in accordance with the Australian National Mediator Standards.
The Australian Mediation Association (AMA) for the first time offers a collaborative, interactive training and learning experience. Every participant will stay engaged like never before.
2021 Course Commencement dates – each course is of 4 weeks duration online:
- Week commencing 1st March 2021
- Week commencing 31st May 2021
- Week commencing 27th September 2021
Book Your Place Now
Our Conflict Resolution and Mediator training course is offered in conjunction with the Australian Mediation Association. It provides you with outstanding faculty and a challenging and practice-based curriculum. This will enhance and advance any career, for those wishing to commence a career as a mediator.
The rapidly growing field of mediation offers an alternative to the legal system, investigative processes or adversarial forums.
The facilitative mediation process empowers people to resolve conflicts in a wide variety of areas. These include couple separation and property/child arrangements, workplace, community and commercial disputes.
Covering the broad spectrum of conflict resolution as a whole, you will complete the mediator training course with a better understanding of:
- The formal process of mediation as a specific method of conflict resolution. This includes the specific steps needed to come to a formal, written resolution.
- The process of mediation as a facilitator. This allows those involved in the conflict to shape the solution, rather than assigning one as an arbitrator or Judge.
- Fundamental communication skills. Especially important in conflict management such as listening, checking for accuracy in what you've heard, asking open-ended questions, reflecting, hearing wholly and empathetically, and more.
- Key negotiation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills. Transferable to a variety of fields and can help you advance in any career.
This course is for all forms of mediation and a gateway course to practice Family Dispute Resolution.